Thursday, May 7, 2015

How to Find Your True Love Now



If you're like most people, you want to know how to find your true love. If so, then this article will help you tremendously because it's about how to use the law of attraction when trying to find your true love.
So, how do you use the law of attraction? It's actually really simple.
First, you need to clarify what you want in a lover and why you want it. Detail this thinking about things you've loved, hated, and always wanted from your significant others.

Next, you need to work on the blocks that arise when you think about having this person in your life. You know the things people say or you say to yourself: you live in a fairy tale; I'm not worthy of love; no one will ever love me; everyone that I love leaves me eventually (it's just a matter of time); no matter how hard I try, I end up in the same relationship... Well, honestly, that's more a tale of my resistance than anything, but hopefully it helps you to understand what "blocks" are.


There are many ways to get rid of these; however, given the brevity herein, the best thing to suggest is "thought stopping" or "nexting". When one of these thoughts pops up, you just say "next" and jump to the next thought in a row. Pretty much just like channel flipping. And if you're like me, then you may find yourself just bringing up something else negative. If this is the case, next to something that makes you happy already. For instance, I used the Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers theme song at first because the show has happy childhood associations for me.


And yes, that step can take a really long time; however, it really depends on how much baggage you carry and how willing you are to lose it somewhere along your journey.

As you do this step, you'll also want to do some imagination work to lay down new beliefs and feelings about succeeding at what you want. Basically, you need to imagine yourself living the life you want as if you were actually in it. You may find the same blocks or new ones arising.

Once you can imagine this life easily and have few or none of your blocks left, you may already have found that someone amazing is (or maybe even a few amazing people are) in your life; however, if this is not the case, then you have a few blocks left. And that's okay, that's what happened to me: I intently studied the law of attraction and the mystical/spiritual side, and neglected the part where I never leave my house except to do specific things with a very specific time frame or intent (listening to audio lectures the whole time) and if I'm meeting people, I know all of them.


So, honestly, even if the universe was trying to help me, it'd have to force someone into my life because the way I live while helping me to be very erudite and knowledgeable completely blocks others from being able to interact with me. And so even though I'm constantly literally surrounded by eligible, intelligent, gorgeous people, I constantly forget this as I'm too focused on ignoring them for something else wondering why I'm still single. Though, sometimes the universe can step in for you--a girl I'd been flirting with for weeks told me I seem passionate-less (I'm incredibly passionate about everything I do) and stuffy, and though she liked me, felt unrequited because of my "coldness"--it's really a lot better if you do it for yourself. The key to the law of attraction is to just get out of your own way.


And though this may not be the exact case for you, ask, why me? What do I do that stops people from entering my life? How could I meet more amazing people? Etc. It's probably something that you don't even think about...


Find your true lover
  Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Discover thousands of verified profiles for online dating at pixiefinder.com Free Registration to meet singles, divorced or widow in USA and Canada. Lots of attractive members over 60 are waiting for you at free online dating sites. https://pixiefinder.com

    ReplyDelete